Understand How to nba 2k21 mt coins

Ответить
bestrsgoldfast

Understand How to nba 2k21 mt coins

Сообщение bestrsgoldfast » 17 ноя 2020, 10:36

He's. But he's maximizing value:attempt a lot more, taking away parts of his game that were marginal but useful to keep the huge hunks which makes him .

Even if I give him max passing evaluations, he is dripped dimes I have not seen CP3 do. Additionally decision-making is entirely about the guy controlling him. My dumb ass does not Understand How to nba 2k21 mt coins hedge screens or run bend at any level resembling Jokic Like his pass vision stat is lower than LaVines therefore thats absurd.

How does pass vision even work in 2K? The participant has a bird's eye perspective of the court and the players create the passes you tell them .

Yeah but you likely won't only intentionally try and foul a man every time you create a dumbass playwith.

It is always really dumb fouls though. You are standing on the side with the ball, tap square and just clothesline that the out of this man. Like"I'm pretty certain that's not exactly what I advised you to perform." My whole defensive scheme is pressing"steal" until I get a reach-in filthy

That is like 99 percent of individuals lol. Good thing the cheap Nba 2k21 Mt game does not have you attain I teach mechanics Well you kind can with"trends" at 2k, or at least that's what's it's supposed to be for. Too bad that don't function like it's supposed too.

Tendencies do assist user players. Players with low dunk tendencies but high avoid contact fashions will complete like Kyrie instead of Westbrook if you go to get a layup for instance. Players with high hard foul tendencies are also more likely to turn your cube effort to some WWE move.

Brandongaw

-

Сообщение Brandongaw » 16 дек 2020, 22:01

Hi, I dont want to know any of your secrets or anything like that, but Im new to the game and do not get how to actually turn a profit with your trade items. If I buy them i have to sell them for less than I bought them, so I dont understand how to actually make money on ths game. Please, could you tell me what I am doing wrong. If there is something I need to do to raise the value of my items when i sell them

Ответить